Wednesday 9 May 2018

Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes Product Review



These days market is flooded with numerous baby care brands. Every brand has something specific to offer. No stone has been left unturned in the baby care industry. When it comes to choosing a product for my kids i get a panic attack. There are so many brands offering the same kind of a product but just with a small twist. Before buying anything for my kids i do my research not only on the product but also on the brand. I don't want any harsh chemicals to touch my babies skin and irritate them.

We all mothers would agree that a pack of wet wipes is a mommy's best buddy. Don't you guys agree that wet wipes have a special place in our handbags and in our houses. They are a multi-tasking product. They came handy in every situation. Till now I was ok with buying wet wipes of any brand because for me cleaning was the primary use. I never gave much thought on what ingredients went into them.

Before couple of months My Twin A suffered from severe diaper rash. I was travelling during those days. Therefore, a pack of wet wipes was a saviour for me. I tried changing his diaper rash creams even the brand of diapers that i was using. Upgraded the size of his diapers thinking that rashes would heal, and he would not get them back again. But nothing helped. I finally took him to a doctor and That's when I came to know that the chemicals in my wipes were the main culprit. This came as a big news for me.

I started my research on the ingredients that went into the wipes and i was shocked to see the list of harmful chemicals that they were made of. My doctor insisted me to use only water and cloth to clean my baby. This was only possible when i was at home. But my question was how to manage when I am out and about with my baby and need clean him on the go. All I wanted was to find a brand that makes products that are gentle on baby's skin and their main ingredient was water. And my search stopped on Mother Sparsh.


About the mother Sparsh wet wipes: 
As the name says MOTHER SPARSH, touch of a mother. They make products that are mild and gentle on baby's skin. Mother Sparsh wet wipes are made with 98% water. This was exactly what I was looking for. These wipes are not made of polyester but on the contrary they are made from 100% Viscose fabric. This meant that I was finally using water and cloth while cleaning my baby.

Features of the product:

  • 98% water wipes
  • Paraben free
  • Alcohol free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Ph Balanced
  • Made with 100% Viscose Fabric
  • Skin friendly natural fabric
  • Biodegradable wipes
  • Prevents diaper rashes (clinically proven)
  • Non-soapy and non-greasy
Ingredients:


Packaging:

Mother Sparsh wet wipes comes in a plastic pack which contains 80 wipes. It comes in a typical peel off resealable sticker packing.


What I like about mother Sparsh wet wipes: 
  • These are made with 98% water and are free from harsh chemicals which makes them even more loved. 
  • The material if the wipes in thick as compared to other brands. It makes it easier to clean the baby. 
  • The wipes are moist and not dry which helps in cleaning the baby properly. 

What I don't like about mother Sparsh wet wipes: 


  • The peal of plastic opening can be replaced by a flap plastic opening. 
  • The stickiness of the peal off opening vanishes in couple of uses due to which the wipes starts drying. 
  • It's very difficult to take out one wipe at a time. 
Price:

The pack of 80 wipes are priced at Rs 195

Availability:

These are easily available online as well as offline.
You can get your hands on them from

  • Amazon
  • Flipkart
  • Firstcry india
  • Snapdeal

My verdict:

I genuinely like mother sparsh wet wipes. They are very mild and chemical free. I would genuinely recommend to everyone to give it a try atleast once and see for themselves. I garuntee you would love  them too. 

Ratings: 4.5/5

Disclaimer:
I received this product from the company as a PR Package for review purpose. I have used them for couple of days before coming up with a review. The product was sponsored but not my views.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebamed Children's Shampoo - Review

I am a mother of twin boys. My twins are totally polls apart when it comes to their skin care or hair care concerns. Baby Arhaan was...