Thursday 31 May 2018

FairFax Hair Energizer Product Review



The most communal problem we mothers face after the delivery is the massive hair loss. Yes, postpartum hair loss is real you guys. While I was pregnant I had the best and voluminous hair. But after that the situation changed. My hair started to fall excessively. I was so much worried about my excessive hair loss. I have tried numerous hair oils, anti-hair fall shampoos, hair treatments, diy hair oils and what not. But there was no visible result. Heartbroken and worried me started to search for some miracle product. That's when I came across Fairfax hair energizer.




About Fairfax


Fairfax hair energizer is 100% herbal product that lives up to its name. It contains extracts from natural herbs such as stinging nettle leaf, southern wormwood, bark of quinine, and a few others that are known to reduce hair fall and promote hair growth. It's manufactured & bottled in Switzerland.

How to use:

There are two ways to use this product

Method 1

  • Fairfax should be used after the bath and after the hair has been washed.
  • Wash the hair with a mild shampoo and pat dry it with a soft towel.
  • Take about a litre of water and add 3 to 4 drops of Fairfax to this. Stir it with and rinse your hair.
  • Pat dry your hair with a soft towel.
Note: do not pour water over your hair after this. 
  • Apply Fairfax enriched herbal water to your scalp three times a week. You will see a difference in your hair within 2 weeks (i.e. 7 applications).
  • If used carefully, one bottle of Fairfax (5ml) will last for 20+ uses or 2+ months. (depending on the frequency of the use)

Method 2

  • Put 4 drops of Fairfax in any hair oil of your choice that you normally use and apply it to your scalp.
  • Keep it for few hours or overnight for best results and wash off with a mild shampoo.

My Verdict:

I have been using this product for past 15 to 20 days now and i can see some changes in my hair. I can see visible difference in my hair fall. Still it would be too early to comment on the results of the product. But so far i am loving the results of Fairfax Hair energizer.

Availability:

It is easily available on Amazon Click Here to purchase  

Price: 

Rs 1199 for 5 ml of product

My Ratings:  4/5 Stars





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebamed Children's Shampoo - Review

I am a mother of twin boys. My twins are totally polls apart when it comes to their skin care or hair care concerns. Baby Arhaan was...